Nina advises clients on capital markets transactions and securities markets regulation.
Nina joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that she worked as a trainee at the firm. In addition to her law degree from the University of Helsinki, Nina has studied law at the University of Geneva.
• Associate, Borenius, 2020–
• Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
• Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the State of Finland’s EUR 2.35 billion bridge financing for Fortum
- Borenius represents EAB Group in its merger with Evli
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation
- Borenius advised the Global Coordinator on the IPO of Lamor Corporation Plc
- Borenius advised the Global Coordinator on the IPO of Digital Workforce Services Plc