Roosa advises clients on environmental-law-related matters.
Roosa joined Borenius in 2022. Before that she worked in Ministry of the Environment for four years focusing on law drafting and international environmental agreements. Prior to graduating, she worked at another Finnish law firm.
In addition to her law studies in Finland, she has studied law at the University of Seville.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Senior Specialist, Ministry of the Environment, 2020–2022
- Specialist, Ministry of the Environment, 2018–2020
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Spanish