Saana advises our clients on fund formation and investment management as well as related regulatory matters.
Saana joined Borenius as an Associate in 2022, and before that she worked as an Associate at PwC, where she focused on financial services regulation. Prior to her graduation, Saana worked as an intern at other Finnish business law firms and Finnish banks.
Saana holds a Master of Laws degree from the University of Lapland.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2021–2022
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised IPR.VC on the launch of its third film and television production financing fund
- Borenius advised Kvanted, a new Nordic industrial tech investor, on the formation of its first fund
- Borenius advised Greencode Ventures on the formation of a green transition fund
- Borenius advised Voland Partners on the establishment of a new growth fund
- Saana Naumanen and Jere Onnela Appointed as Associates