Saara advises financial institutions and borrowers on assignments that relate to domestic and cross-border banking and finance and debt capital markets, including real estate financing, leveraged finance, corporate loans and ship financing. She has also handled restructuring matters.
Saara has worked as a visiting lawyer at Danske Bank, and she joined Borenius from Nordea. Saara has also completed an internship at the Securities Commission of Chile in Santiago de Chile.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Saara has studied law at the Université de Montpellier, France.
Saara is currently on secondment.
- Senior Associate, Borenius 2020–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2020
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Corporates & Institutions, Danske Bank, 2019
- Legal Adviser, Nordea Bank Finland, 2016
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, Spanish, French
Related references and news
- Finance Plays a Key Role in the Fight Against Climate Change
- Borenius advised the lenders in connection with EUR 130,000,000 sustainability linked revolving credit facility for Elisa Oyj
- Borenius advised Korona Invest on the sale of Omaeläinklinikka
- Borenius advised Sentica on the acquisition of 3 Friends
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 300 million senior secured fixed rate notes