Saara advises financial institutions and borrowers on assignments that relate to domestic and cross-border banking and finance and debt capital markets, including real estate financing, leveraged finance, corporate loans and ship financing. She has also handled restructuring matters.
Saara has worked as a visiting lawyer at Danske Bank, and she joined Borenius from Nordea. Saara has also completed an internship at the Securities Commission of Chile in Santiago de Chile.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Saara has studied law at the Université de Montpellier, France.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Corporates & Institutions, Danske Bank, 2019
- Legal Adviser, Nordea Bank Finland, 2016
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, Spanish, French