Saara advises clients primarily in the field of banking and finance.
Saara joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021. Prior to joining Borenius, she worked at the Finnish Patent and Registration Office as legal counsel for both the Trade Register and the Register of Enterprise Mortgages.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Saara has also studied law at Universidad de Chile in Santiago, Chile.
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Legal Counsel, Finnish Patent and Registration Office, 2018–2021
- Bar Admission, 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius is advising abrdn on the acquisition of a 49% stake in Etelä-Savon Energia
- Borenius advised a syndicate of banks on a EUR 170 million sustainability linked revolving credit facility for Elisa Corporation
- Borenius advised Danske Bank A/S and OP Corporate Bank plc on a EUR 500 million green term loan for Neste Oyj
- Borenius advised University Properties of Finland Ltd on its refinancing package
- Saara Mankki and Kyösti Eskola Appointed as Associates