Saara advises clients on real-estate and construction law. Her scope includes real estate transactions, real estate development projects, and construction projects, as well as legal questions relating to the use and maintenance of real property. She has also represented numerous clients in disputes regarding construction contracts, sales of real estate and real estate companies, and other real estate projects.
Saara frequently lectures in seminars, particularly on questions related to construction, leasing, and real estate development.
Saara heads the firm’s Real Estate team.
- Real Estate
- Real Estate: Construction (Spotlight Table)
Chambers Europe | 2018
“She is well known in the real estate community.”
“Very easy to communicate.”
Chambers Europe | 2016
“Is highlighted by sources for her pragmatic approach, while her broad expertise covers both construction and wider real estate matters.”
- Real Estate
- Advised Taaleritehdas in the divestment of Housing Funds I and III with a real estate portfolio of over 500 quality apartments in 10 housing companies.
- Advised SRV in the sale of Derby Business Park, an office complex with a total area of approx. 20,000 m2, including sale and lease back of SRV’s headquarters.
- Advised ICECAPITAL Housing Fund I Ky in the sale of six housing companies to VVO Kodit Oy belonging to VVO Group.
- Partner, Borenius, 2016–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2013–2016
- Partner, Project Law Attorneys Ltd, 2008–2012
- Lawyer, Jukka Aho & Co Project Law Consultants, 2001–2008
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Helsinki, 2000–2001
- Lawyer, Finnish Real Estate Federation, 1997–2000
- Bar Admission, 2008, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 2001, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1997, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish