Tuomas advises clients on matters related to employment and labour law.
Tuomas joined Borenius as an Associate in 2019, and before that he worked at the firm as a trainee. During his studies, Tuomas also gained experience as a trainee at another law firm that specialises in employment law and at the Confederation of Finnish Industries (EK).
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2019–2023
- Corporate Counsel (Secondee), Kesko Oyj, 2022–2023
- Part-time Legal Counsel (Secondee), Kesko Oyj, 2021
- Bar Admission, 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Aapo Pessi, Eveliina Ilonen and Tuomas Tuominen Promoted to Senior Associates
- Borenius advised Trescal International on the acquisition of the Nordic Service Group
- Borenius advised Juuri Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in Taratest
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of Bob the Robot
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation