Tuukka advises our clients on a wide array of domestic and international tax matters as well as on fund formation and investment management.
Before joining Borenius, Tuukka worked as a senior associate at PwC where he focused on the taxation of domestic and international investment activities and M&A transactions.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Tuukka has studied law at Tilburg University in the Netherlands.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2021–2022
- Senior Associate, PwC, 2020–2021
- Associate, PwC, 2018–2020
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Inventure as it raised its fourth venture capital fund
- Borenius advised Voland Partners on the establishment of a new growth fund
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on raising a new EUR 250 million buyout fund
- Borenius advised Sentica on the acquisition of 3 Friends
- Borenius advised PHM Group in connection with the issue of EUR 300 million senior secured fixed rate notes