Ville advises our clients on capital markets transactions and securities markets regulation.
Ville joined Borenius as an Associate in 2021, having previously completed internships at Nokia Corporation and several other business law firms. In addition to his law degree from the University of Lapland, Ville has studied Chinese philosophy at Fudan University in Shanghai, one of the top universities in China.
- Borenius, 2021–
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Lapland
- School of Philosophy, 2019–2020, Fudan University
- English, Finnish
Related references and news
- Borenius is advising Nixu Corporation on the voluntary recommended cash tender offer by DNV AS
- Borenius advised the Joint Global Coordinators on the IPO of Aiforia Technologies Plc
- Borenius advised Modulight Corporation on its Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland IPO
- Borenius advised Spinnova Plc on its Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland IPO
- Ville Latola Appointed as Associate