Vilma regularly advises clients on domestic and international commercial dispute resolution matters. She has been involved in numerous cases before arbitral tribunals (ICC and FAI) and Finnish general courts. She has gained experience in intricate project delivery and investment disputes as well as disputes relating to the energy sector. In addition to commercial dispute resolution, Vilma represents clients in corporate crime matters.
Additionally, Vilma advises clients on matters related to employment law. She also works as part of Borenius’ Restructuring & Insolvency team, where she has been involved in demanding restructuring projects and has advised both debtors and creditors on insolvency related questions.
Vilma joined Borenius as Associate in 2018, and before that she worked at the firm as a trainee for two years. She has also worked as a trainee at another Finnish business law firm.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the Terrieri fund on the lease of Hotel AX to Strawberry
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of GLI: International Arbitration 2023
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of ICLG: Corporate Investigations 2022
- Borenius successfully represented Alva-yhtiöt Oy and Jyväskylän Voima Oy in two connected energy arbitrations worth tens of millions of euros
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of Global Legal Insights: International Arbitration 2020