Alina advises clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation.
Alina joined Borenius as Associate in 2017, and before that she worked as a Tax Advisor at EY focusing on personal income taxation. Prior to graduating from the University of Lapland, Alina worked as a trainee at Borenius and at the Finnish Tax Administration. In addition to her Finnish law degree, Alina has studied law at the University of Innsbruck in Austria.
Alina is currently undergoing court training.
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Tax Advisor, EY, 2016–2017
- Tax Advisor, EY, 2013–2016
- Bar Admission, 2019, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish, German