Anna advises clients on construction and real-estate law. She has represented clients in litigation and arbitration cases related to construction contracts and sale of real estates and real estate companies.
Before joining Borenius in 2016, Anna worked in another Finnish law firm focusing mainly on real estate law and construction contracts.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2018–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–2018
- Attorney, Project Law Attorneys Ltd, 2008–2016
- Lawyer, Jukka Aho & Co Project Law Consultants, 2007–2008
- Trainee Lawyer, Gardere, Wynne, Sewell LLP, 2000
- Lawyer, Jukka Aho & Co Project Law, 1997–1999
- Bar Admission, 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1997, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, German