Anna advises clients on assignments related to construction and real estate law.
She has represented clients in litigation and arbitration proceedings that relate to construction contracts, the sale of real estate and real estate companies.
Prior to joining Borenius in 2016, Anna worked at another Finnish law firm where she primarily focused on real estate law and construction contracts.
- Counsel, Borenius, 2018–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–2018
- Attorney, Project Law Attorneys Ltd, 2008–2016
- Lawyer, Jukka Aho & Co Project Law Consultants, 2007–2008
- Trainee Lawyer, Gardere, Wynne, Sewell LLP, 2000
- Lawyer, Jukka Aho & Co Project Law, 1997–1999
- Bar Admission, 2010, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 1997, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, German