Anna advises clients in questions relating to domestic and international corporate and personal income taxation.
Before joining Borenius, Anna worked as Assistant Tax Manager in KPMG focusing on international and domestic corporate income taxation. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Anna worked as a trainee at Borenius and at the Finnish Tax Administration.
In addition to her Finnish law degree, Anna holds a Master’s degree in Tax Law from Queen Mary University of London, graduated with distinction.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Assistant Tax Manager, KPMG, 2016-2018
- Senior Tax Advisor, KPMG, 2014-2015
- Tax Advisor, KPMG, 2011-2013
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws (Tax Law), 2016, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Söderberg & Partners on the acquisition of minority ownership in Suomen Sijoittajapalvelut
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management on the structuring of Mandatum Group
- Taxation of Controlled Foreign Corporations Clarified in Finland
- Borenius advised Keliber on its bridge financing arrangements
- Significant Preliminary Rulings on Dividend Withholding Tax Exemption of US Investment Funds