Borenius’ top-ranked tax practice offers high-quality tax services covering both domestic and international taxation.
Our versatile team focuses on delivering high-quality integrated tax advice independent from audit work to corporate entities, associations, authorities and private individuals. We take a hands-on approach to managing tax risks and optimising the tax burden.
Very flexible to work with, proactive and has good resources for all areas.
– Chambers Europe, 2017 –
Our transactional tax, tax advisory and tax litigation services cover all domestic and international tax areas including e.g.
- Corporate taxation
- M&A structuring and tax due diligence
- Value-added taxation
- Other indirect taxation and customs issues
- Withholding taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Taxation of non-profit organisations
- Personal taxation
- Incentive schemes
- Real estate and transfer taxation
- assist our clients in most important tax disputes,
- advise Finnish and foreign listed companies and private equity houses in M&A structuring and tax due diligence with great success, and
- advise Finnish and international clients in e.g. compensation schemes, indirect tax planning, transfer pricing, advance rulings and with other day-to-day tax challenges.
The team at Borenius is ‘one of the best law firms in Finland’ for tax matters.
– Legal 500, 2017 –
Borenius Attorneys Ltd is the sole Finnish member of Taxand, a global network of more than 2,000 leading tax advisors from independent member firms in 50 jurisdictions enabling efficient cross-border tax advice covering all relevant jurisdictions.
We act as an independent and neutral external advisor and are known for our innovativeness in providing an optimal tax structure. In recent years our transfer pricing services have also received international recognition.
See our work highlights here.