Mikko advises clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation.
Mikko joined Borenius as an Associate in 2019, and before that he worked as a Tax Advisor at EY where he focused on tax questions related to M&A transactions. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Mikko worked as a trainee at Borenius as well as at another major Finnish law firm and at EY.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Helsinki, Mikko holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the Aalto University School of Business and is currently working on his Master’s degree.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2019–2022
- Tax Advisor, EY, 2019
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, 2012, Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on its investment into Huutokaupat.com
- Tuukka Tolvanen and Mikko Vesikivi Promoted to Senior Associates
- New SAC Precedent on the Dividend Withholding Tax Exemption of US Trust-Based Investment Funds
- Borenius advised Sievo on a USD 44 million growth investment
- New Amendments to the Finnish Accounting Act