Borenius has one of the largest and most experienced employment law teams in Finland, with resources and recognised experience in handling the most complex domestic and international cases in all areas of employment law. Our employment team is also known for its top-class talents.
We are here to help your business
We advise our clients on all matters related to employment law, including business transfers, restructuring and insolvency procedures, and cooperation consultations. We also provide in-house training in all employment, pension and benefits related matters.
Our areas of expertise include
- M&A, business transfers, outsourcing and other transactions
- Redundancy, restructuring and insolvency procedures and consultation
- Internal investigations
- Dispute resolution
- Top executive and employment agreements, corporate policies, and pension and incentive schemes
- Data protection and privacy
- Health and safety regulatory compliance and litigation
- Business immigration and mobility
- Maritime employment law
- Day-to-day HR and employment law issues and documentation
- In-house training in all employment, pension & benefits related matters
Our latest recognitions
Our clients are at the heart of what we do, and our achievements are built upon our clients’ success. That is why we are extremely happy to have been entrusted with a broad range of cases.
“Borenius are stellar in execution, always available and deliver on time.”
“They have perhaps the best technical know-how and industry expertise for telecoms-related work in the Nordics.”
The Legal 500
“Working with Borenius is always a pleasure. Their wonderful professionalism combined with a very warm human consideration and added sensitivity towards our cause has made me a very proud partner with them.”
Our experts are always ready to assist you. See all of our Employment references here.
Latest references & news
- Borenius advised Davie on the purchase of the assets of Helsinki Shipyard
- Amendments Introduced to the Finnish Occupational Safety and Health Act – New and Specified Obligations for Employers
- Borenius advised Kruunuasunnot on the sale of 1,200 rental homes to global investment firm KKR
- Mind the Gap – The Directive on Pay Transparency Has Been Adopted