Sanna advises both international and domestic clients in all aspects of employment law. She has also gained experience in dispute resolution.
Sanna joined Borenius in 2016, and before that she worked as a junior associate at another Finnish law firm and as a trainee at the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Sanna has also studied law at the Tallinn Law School.
Sanna is currently on parental leave.
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Trainee District Judge, 2018–2019, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2019, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish