Borenius has one of the largest and most experienced M&A teams in Finland and the team is further supported by experts from our other practice groups, such as tax, capital markets, finance, intellectual property, competition, employment, environment and energy.
We advise leading Finnish and foreign corporations, as well as private equity sponsors, on all aspects of public and private mergers and acquisitions and continuously rank as one of the most active M&A practices in Finland, whether measured by the volume or value of the transactions we carry out in any given year, as evidenced by Mergermarket or Thomson Reuters. In addition to our industry driven strategic M&A assignments, our firm is well known for being a long-established adviser for private equity, with a reputation for sound advice, pragmatic approach and effective deal execution and we regularly advise many of the most active private equity sponsors on all stages of their investments.
Examples of what we do for our clients:
- Advise clients on the sale and acquisition of companies and businesses through controlled auctions and one-to-one processes.
- Advise clients on the sale and purchase of companies and businesses abroad, together with our extensive network of law firms across the world.
- Advise clients, together with our capital markets experts with private transactions, as well as with voluntary and mandatory public tender offers.
- Advise clients on joint ventures, strategic mergers and general corporate matters.
- Advise clients on internal restructurings, demergers and recapitalizations.
High level expertise on all services it has provided; fast response time; and proactive communication and problem solving.
– IFLR1000, 2019 –