Sha advices clients on M&A, general corporate law related matters, as well as on intellectual property related questions. Being a native Chinese speaker with in-depth understanding and wide experience of cross-cultural cooperation, Sha especially advices the firm’s Chinese clientele and international clientele with legal matters relating to China.
Sha holds LL.B from the Shanghai International Studies University, China, and LL.M from the University of Helsinki, Finland. Sha is a member of the PRC Bar Association and is eligible to practice law also in China.
Before graduating from the University of Helsinki and joining Borenius as a Lawyer, Sha worked as a Trainee at Borenius. She also worked as a Transfer Pricing Advisor in PriceWaterhouseCoopers China prior to moving to Finland.
Sha heads the firm’s China Desk.
- M&A – Finland (Foreign Expert)
Chambers Global | 2019
“Commitment and flexibility.”
- Counsel, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2014–2017
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–2014
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bachelor of Laws, 2008, Shanghai International Studies University, China
- Chinese, English