Sha advices clients on M&A, general corporate law related matters, as well as on intellectual property related questions. Being a native Chinese speaker with in-depth understanding and wide experience of cross-cultural cooperation, Sha especially advices the firm’s Chinese clientele and international clientele with legal matters relating to China.
Sha holds LL.B from the Shanghai International Studies University, China, and LL.M from the University of Helsinki, Finland. Sha is a member of the PRC Bar Association and is eligible to practice law also in China.
Before graduating from the University of Helsinki and joining Borenius as a Lawyer, Sha worked as a Trainee at Borenius. She also worked as a Transfer Pricing Advisor in PriceWaterhouseCoopers China prior to moving to Finland.
Sha heads the firm’s China Desk.
- M&A – Finland (Foreign Expert)
Chambers Global | 2019
“Commitment and flexibility.”
- Borenius advised HMD Global on USD 100 million financing round
- Borenius advised Qingdao Sifang SRI Intellectual Technology Co. Ltd. (SRI Intellectual) on the acquisition of Beneq Oy
- Borenius acted as advisor in the sale of JOT Automation
- Borenius, together with King & Wood Mallesons, advised Lingyi iTech (Guangdong) in the acquisition of Salcomp Plc
- Borenius advised Wuxi Lead Intelligent Equipment in its acquisition of JOT Automation
- Borenius advised Detection Technology Plc on its NASDAQ OMX Helsinki First North IPO
- Borenius advised Glodon Software Company Limited in its acquisition of Progman Oy
- Borenius advised CapMan in acquiring a majority holding in Harvia Oy
- Counsel, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2014–2017
- Associate, Borenius, 2011–2014
- Master of Laws, 2010, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bachelor of Laws, 2008, Shanghai International Studies University, China
- Chinese, English