Commercial contracts work is an essential part of what we do. Our firm has in-depth experience in advising clients on strategic contracts with a focus on both national and international contractual risk management. Another important part of our service is the drafting of contract templates for both domestic and international use, often to facilitate rapid business expansion. In addition to this drafting, we also train our clients on how to use and negotiate the contracts to achieve optimal business results.
We are here to help your business
We have a wealth of experience in assessing commercial risks quickly and developing a clear understanding of the business motives underlying a commercial transaction. This enables us to add real value to our clients’ business by providing not only legal but also strategic commercial advice.
Our areas of expertise include
- Purchase and supply
- Distribution and agency
- Service and maintenance
- Joint ventures and other forms of cooperation
We often advise clients as their business models evolve, such as by developing agency structures into greenfield operations or by converting distribution-based sales models into contract manufacturing strategies.
- Borenius advised Apetit on the sale of its grain trade business.
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Pinja Group Oy.
- Borenius advised both the Finnish Paralympic Committee and the Finnish Sports Association of Persons with Disabilities (VAU) on their merger.
- Borenius assisted LänsiAuto in master franchise agreement negotiations with Enterprice Holdings.
Our experts are always ready to assist you. See all of our Commercial Contracts references here.
Latest references & news
- Borenius advised Alva-yhtiöt Oy on the Mankala principle in taxation
- Borenius is advising on the merger of Economy and youth TAT’s and Junior Achievement Finland’s operations
- Borenius advised Apetit on the sale of its grain trade business
- Borenius advised both the Finnish Paralympic Committee and the Finnish Sports Association of Persons with Disabilities (VAU) on their merger