Commercial contracts work is an essential part of what we do. Our firm has in-depth experience in advising clients on strategic contracts, with a focus on both national and international contractual risk management.
We advise our clients on a broad range of commercial contracts including:
- Purchase and supply
- Distribution and agency
- Service and maintenance
- Joint ventures and other forms of cooperation
We often advise clients as their business models evolve, such as by developing agency structures into greenfield operations, or by converting distribution-based sales models into contract manufacturing strategies.
Another important part of our service is the drafting of contract templates for both national and international use, often to facilitate rapid business expansion. In addition to this drafting we also train our clients how to use and negotiate the contracts to achieve optimal business results.
We have a wealth of experience in assessing commercial risks quickly and developing a clear understanding of the underlying business motives for the commercial transaction. This enables us to add real value to our clients’ business by providing not only legal but also strategic commercial advice.
Our experts are always ready to assist you. See all of our Commercial Contracts references here.
Latest references & news
- Borenius advised Apetit on the sale of its grain trade business
- Borenius advised both the Finnish Paralympic Committee and the Finnish Sports Association of Persons with Disabilities (VAU) on their merger
- Government Bill to Broaden Consumer Protection Authorities’ Enforcement Powers – New Penalty Payment for Infringements
- Borenius assisted LänsiAuto in master franchise agreement negotiations with Enterprice Holdings