Wilma advises clients on all areas of intellectual property and technology law, including regulatory matters, commercial contracts and data protection. She specialises in patent and other intellectual property litigation and has experience especially in the fields of pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
Wilma joined Borenius as an associate in 2016. Before graduating Wilma worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish business law firms. In addition to her studies in the University of Turku, she has also studied law at the University of Alicante, Spain.
Managing Intellectual Property: IP Stars
- Rising star
- Senior Associate, Borenius 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2021
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius’ IP Team Achieves Great Success at MIP IP STARS 2022
- Government Proposes Comprehensive Reform of Pharmaceutical Services to Cut Down on Medicine Costs
- Borenius Awarded the Title of Patent Litigation Firm of the Year (Finland) by the Global IP Awards 2022
- Market Court Bars Preliminary Injunctions Based on Patent Applications
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation