Jemina advises clients on a variety of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters as well as in the field of commercial contracts.
Jemina joined Borenius as Associate in 2016, and before that she worked in the firm as a trainee. She has also gained experience by working several years at another Finnish business law firm as a trainee.
In addition to her law studies at the University of Helsinki, Jemina has studied law at the University of Sheffield, UK.
Managing Intellectual Property: IP Stars
- Rising star
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2020
- Trainee District Judge, 2019–2020, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Bar Admission, 2020, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2020, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English