Minna advises our clients on matters related to intellectual property law, technology and data protection.
Minna joined Borenius as an associate in 2020, and before that she worked at the firm as a trainee. During her studies, Minna also gained experience as a trainee at another Finnish business law firm, where she focused on IP & TMT related matters, and at the Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH), where she focused on trademarks and designs.
In addition to her completed Master of Laws degree, Minna is in the final stages of her studies in the Intellectual Property Law Master’s Programme at the Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration (IPL), 2023 (estimated), Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised CapMan on the sale of JAY Solutions Oy
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports
- Borenius represented Metso Outotec in the divestiture of Outotec Turula Oy
- Borenius advised Yangshengtang Co., Ltd on its investment into Nordic Koivu
- Borenius advised Corsearch on the acquisition of TrademarkNow