Henrik advises clients on M&A and corporate law related matters. During his stint in our internal rotation programme, Henrik also advised our clients on questions related to intellectual property and technology as part of our Intellectual Property & Technology teams.
Henrik joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020. Prior to that, he worked as a trainee at Borenius and other Finnish law firms.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Henrik has studied law at KU Leuven, Belgium.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius is advising on the merger of Economy and youth TAT’s and Junior Achievement Finland’s operations
- Borenius advised Sievo on a USD 44 million growth investment
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation
- Borenius advised Vaaka Partners on becoming the main owner of Bolt.Works Ltd.