Hanna advises both domestic and international clients on all matters relating to employment and labour law.
Hanna joined Borenius as an Associate in April 2022, and before that she worked as a trainee in the firm’s employment team. During her studies, Hanna has also gained experience as a trainee at other Finnish law firms.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Master of Laws, 2022, University of Helsinki
- Swedish, Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius’ Mentoring Programme – Professional and Personal Growth for Both Trainees and Lawyers
- Amendments Introduced to the Finnish Occupational Safety and Health Act – New and Specified Obligations for Employers
- Borenius advised Netox on the acquisition of Digikuu
- Employer Certification Simplifies the Work Permit Application Process
- The Proposal for the Finnish Whistleblowing Act is Here