Anna-Riikka advises domestic and international clients on indirect taxation, with particular focus on VAT, customs and excise duties.
Anna-Riikka joined Borenius in 2020, and before that she worked at another major Finnish law firm’s tax team as an associate and at EY’s indirect tax team as a senior tax advisor.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Lapland, Anna-Riikka holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from the University of Helsinki.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–2022
- Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd, 2019–2020
- Senior Tax Advisor, EY, 2018–2019
- Tax Advisor, EY, 2017–2018
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Lapland, Finland
- Bachelor of Social Sciences, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- New Supreme Administrative Court Ruling on the VAT Deduction Right of Stock Market Listing Costs
- Reduced Electricity Tax Rate as State Aid – How Should an Undertaking in Difficulty Be Defined for State Aid Purposes?
- UPDATE: New Act on the Profit Tax on Electricity to Enter into Force in March 2023
- Borenius advised Alva-yhtiöt Oy on the Mankala principle in taxation
- Borenius advised Trescal International on the acquisition of the Nordic Service Group