Sanni Koskinen advises our clients on matters related to domestic and international business taxation.
Before joining Borenius, Sanni worked as an Associate at DLA Piper Finland where she focused on a wide range of corporate matters, including M&A taxation and general tax advisory. Moreover, Sanni has gained experience at an international consulting firm and other Finnish law firms where she has worked during her studies.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Sanni has studied law at Tilburg University in the Netherlands.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–2023
- Associate, DLA Piper Finland, 2021–2022
- Tax Advisor, Ernst & Young, 2019–2021
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Malviina Linninen, Jill Winter, and Sanni Koskinen Promoted to Senior Associates
- Borenius advised Kruunuasunnot on the sale of 1,200 rental homes to global investment firm KKR
- Borenius advised Alva-yhtiöt Oy on the Mankala principle in taxation
- Roosa Atula & Sanni Koskinen Appointed as Associates
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox