Jonna advises our clients on domestic and international corporate taxation. She specialises in tax questions related to M&A transactions, financing and international taxation. Jonna also handles advance ruling proceedings, tax audits and tax disputes.
Jonna has also worked as a tax manager for a multinational firm and a tax advisor for a major auditing firm.
In addition to her law degree from the University of Turku, Jonna holds a Master’s Degree in Economics from the Aalto University School of Business.
Jonna is currently on parental leave.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Tax Manager, Kemira Oyj, 2017–2018
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–2017
- Associate, Borenius, 2012–2016
- Corporate Tax Advisor, Deloitte, 2011–2012
- Master of Science in Economics, 2017, Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish