Max advises both corporate and personal clients on a wide array of domestic and international tax matters, including tax disputes, transactions and restructuring. Max joined Borenius in 2018 and before that he worked at another major Finnish law firm as a member of their tax team. Max also worked as a tax consultant at Deloitte both prior to and after his graduation from the University of Helsinki.
Max is a member of the International Fiscal Association.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2021
- Associate, Krogerus Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Tax Consultant, Deloitte, 2016–2017
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- We represented Vaaka Partners Oy in a Supreme Administrative Court ruling regarding an EU ATAD hybrid mismatch situation
- Finland to Adopt a New Mining Tax Framework
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius advised SRV on the reorganisation of its balance sheet
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Pinja Group Oy