Sampo advises our clients on transfer pricing and other domestic and international tax matters. He also provides assistance in tax disputes and dispute avoidance, business model planning and business restructuring projects, and ensures that our clients have adequate documentation for compliance purposes. In addition, Sampo specialises in questions related to transfer pricing aspects of intangibles. He has several years’ experience in insolvency assignments, and he is experienced in general corporate and commercial law.
Sampo joined Borenius in 2017, and before that he worked as a lawyer at an independent Finnish tax consultancy firm. He has also worked both as a trainee and as a lawyer at another Finnish law firm. From 2010 to 2013, Sampo worked as a business analyst at a management consulting company.
In addition to his law degree from the University of Turku, Sampo also holds a Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration from the Turku School of Economics. He is currently writing his Doctor of Laws dissertation at the University of Turku.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Senior Associate, Alder & Sound, 2017
- Associate, Alder & Sound, 2014–2017
- Associate, Krogerus, 2013–2014
- Business Analyst, Swot Consulting, 2010–2013
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2013, University of Turku, Finland
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration), 2009, Turku School of Economics, Finland
- Finnish, English