Tel. +358 20 713 3421
Mob. +358 40 571 7097
Anna advises clients in questions relating to domestic and international corporate and personal income taxation.
Before joining Borenius, Anna worked as Assistant Tax Manager in KPMG focusing on international and domestic corporate income taxation. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Anna worked as a trainee at Borenius and at the Finnish Tax Administration.
In addition to her Finnish law degree, Anna holds a Master’s degree in Tax Law from Queen Mary University of London, graduated with distinction.
IFLR Expert Guides: Rising Star
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Assistant Tax Manager, KPMG, 2016-2018
- Senior Tax Advisor, KPMG, 2014-2015
- Tax Advisor, KPMG, 2011-2013
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws (Tax Law), 2016, Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Trescal International on the acquisition of the Nordic Service Group
- New SAC Precedent on the Dividend Withholding Tax Exemption of US Trust-Based Investment Funds
- Borenius advised Versowood Oy on the restructuring of the company’s ownership
- New Rising Stars Selected by IFLR Expert Guides
- Upcoming Changes to Finnish Taxation to Enter into Force in January 2023