Eveliina advises our clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation. She also advises our clients on transfer pricing.
Eveliina joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that she worked as an Associate at Alder & Sound where she focused on transfer pricing. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Eveliina worked as a trainee at Borenius and as a junior tax advisor at EY.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2023–
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–2023
- Associate, Alder & Sound, 2019–2020
- Bar Admission, 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Norvestor and Rantalainen in connection with the acquisition of Klara Consulting Holding AB
- Borenius advised TA Associates on the acquisition of Epassi Group
- Aapo Pessi, Eveliina Ilonen and Tuomas Tuominen Promoted to Senior Associates
- Borenius advised PAI Partners on the acquisition of the Azets group
- Borenius advised Norra Finans on the tax treatment of factoring