Annamari advises clients on all employment and labour law & benefits related matters. She has extensive experience in a wide range of employment law matters, especially in negotiating and drafting employment related agreements and policies, handling disputes and supervisory procedures as well as assisting companies through reorganisations and redundancies.
Annamari joined Borenius in 2021, and before that she worked at another Finnish law firm, where she headed the Employment and Benefits team. She has also worked as a Trainee District Judge at the District Court of Helsinki.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Annamari has studied law in London and Brussels.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Specialist Counsel, Procopé & Hornborg Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2020
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Helsinki, 2019–2020
- Associate, Procopé & Hornborg Attorneys Ltd, 2015–2018
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- European Mediation Training for Practitioners of Justice, 2018, Association for International Arbitration, Brussels, Belgium
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English