Anni advises clients on matters related to intellectual property, data protection and technology law, with a particular emphasis on intellectual property dispute resolution.
Anni joined Borenius as Associate in 2018. Prior to graduation, she worked at the firm as a trainee for several years. Anni has also gained valuable in-house experience as a seconded technology counsel at Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Counsel (secondee), Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company, 2021–2022
- Associate, Borenius, 2018–2022
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2018, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- New Trademark Ruling by the Court of Justice of the European Union Brings Clarification to Trademark Proprietors in Circular Economy
- Four Borenius Associates Promoted to Senior Associates
- Landmark Market Court Decision Strengthens Invalidity Attack as Defence Against Preliminary Injunctions
- Borenius advised Raisio on the acquisition of Verso Food
- Borenius advised LeadDesk Oy on various data protection and privacy related matters