Caius represents our clients in both civil and criminal litigation, including arbitration.
Caius has been involved in numerous cases before Finnish courts and arbitral tribunals (ICC, FAI). During his career at Borenius, Caius has also undergone court training at the District Court of Helsinki and completed a secondment as a legal counsel at a major Finnish listed company. Additionally, Caius has worked with Borenius’ Capital Markets practice, and he has been involved in several IPOs (First North and Nasdaq Helsinki main list) and list transfers.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Caius has studied law at the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Legal Counsel (Secondee), Metso Outotec, 2021
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2021
- Trainee District Judge, 2019–2020, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish Arbitration Academy, 2021, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Court training, 2020, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English