Caius advises clients on questions related to dispute resolution. Caius joined Borenius in 2016, and before that he worked as a trainee at two other Finnish business law firms. He has also completed an internship at the Vaasa Court of Appeal and at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., USA. Caius has undergone court training at the District Court of Helsinki.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Caius has studied law at the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2021
- Trainee District Judge, 2019–2020, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2016, University of Helsinki, Finland
Court training, 2020, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish