Eveliina advises our clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation. She also advises our clients on transfer pricing.
Eveliina joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that she worked as an Associate at Alder & Sound where she focused on transfer pricing. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Eveliina worked as a trainee at Borenius and as a junior tax advisor at EY.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Associate, Alder & Sound, 2019–2020
- Master of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Norvestor on the acquisition of Rantalainen
- Factoring Fees Considered as Interest Income in Recent Central Tax Board Ruling
- Borenius advised Smartvatten on its acquisition of Neuroflux
- Borenius advised Smartvatten on the acquisition of Verto
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management on the structuring of Mandatum Group