Henrik is a member of our EU & Competition Law team. He advises both companies and public entities on questions related to all aspects of competition law, public procurement, State aid and EU internal market law.
Henrik represents various tenderers and contracting authorities at the Finnish Market Court on a regular basis. He has also represented our clients on numerous public procurement disputes at the Supreme Administrative Court, and he has experience of precedent-setting competition law and State aid litigation at both national courts and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Henrik joined Borenius in 2017 from the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority where he gained practical experience in cartel investigations and dawn raids while working as a Research Officer. Prior to graduation, Henrik worked as an associate trainee at the competition law and public procurement practice of another leading Finnish law firm and as a legal trainee at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–2022
- Research Officer, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2016
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the State of Finland’s EUR 2.35 billion bridge financing for Fortum
- Effective Exclusion of Russian Entities from Public Procurement
- Borenius is advising Netflix, Inc. on a recommended voluntary public cash tender offer to acquire Next Games Corporation
- Borenius Contributes to the Latest Edition of ICLG: Public Procurement 2022
- Four Borenius Associates Promoted to Senior Associates