Henrik is a member of our EU & Competition Law team. He advises both companies and public entities on questions related to all aspects of competition law, public procurement, State aid and EU internal market law.
Henrik represents various tenderers and contracting authorities at the Finnish Market Court on a regular basis. He has also represented our clients on numerous public procurement disputes at the Supreme Administrative Court, and he has experience of precedent-setting competition law and State aid litigation at both national courts and the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Henrik joined Borenius in 2017 from the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority where he gained practical experience in cartel investigations and dawn raids while working as a Research Officer. Prior to graduation, Henrik worked as an associate trainee at the competition law and public procurement practice of another leading Finnish law firm and as a legal trainee at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, Borenius, 2017–2022
- Research Officer, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2016
- Bar Admission, 2022, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2017, University of Turku, Finland
- Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius’ Competition Team Ranked Elite by GCR 100 – 22nd Edition Finland
- Borenius advised City of Helsinki on the sale of Palmia
- Borenius advised the Finnish Real Estate Management Federation in terms of fines slashed by the Market Court
- Borenius advised Stadler on its successful EUR 250 million bid for VR’s commuter trains
- Borenius Contributes to the International Comparative Legal Guide – Cartels & Leniency 2023