Ida-Maria advises our clients on domestic and international tax matters related to corporate and personal income taxation.
Ida-Maria joined Borenius as an Associate in 2022, and before that she worked as an Associate at PwC, where she focused on tax disputes and the taxation of domestic and international investment activities. Prior to graduating from the University of Helsinki, Ida-Maria worked as a trainee at PwC and at another Finnish law firm.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Ida-Maria has studied law at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in Greece.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Associate, PwC, 2021–2022
- Master of Laws, 2020, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised the Partners Group on the acquisition of a logistics portfolio
- Borenius advised Neoen on the acquisition of the 53 MW Lumivaara wind farm and the joint venture regarding the wind farm
- The Finnish Real Estate Tax Reform Takes One Step Forward
- We advised the sellers on the sale of LVS Brokers (Omalaina) to Sambla Group
- Ida-Maria Wikström and Mari Ihatsu Appointed as Associates