Janni advises clients on capital markets transactions and securities markets regulation, as well as on questions related to financial services regulation and fund management.
Janni has worked as a visiting lawyer at the Capital Markets Financing team of OP Corporate Bank plc. Prior to joining Borenius, Janni worked as an associate at another Finnish law firm and at the Ministry of Finance on AIFM, investment funds and banking regulation.
- Capital Markets (Associates to watch)
Chambers Europe | 2019
“Good technical knowledge and great attention to detail.”
- Visiting Lawyer, Investment Banking Division, Goldman Sachs International, 2018
- Visiting Lawyer, Capital Markets Financing, OP Corporate Bank plc, 2017
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2016–
- Associate, Borenius, 2015–2016
- Associate, Waselius & Wist, 2014–2015
- Advisor, Financial Markets Department, Ministry of Finance, 2012–2014
- Assistant Compliance Officer, Pohjola Pankki Plc, 2012
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2011, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish