Jari is head of Borenius’ Tampere office.
Jari advises clients on a wide range of matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, construction and real estate law and intellectual property law. He has assisted clients, for example, in the manufacturing industry and high-technology sectors.
Jari has represented numerous clients in disputes regarding commercial and construction contracts, patents and other intellectual properties. He also represents clients in arbitration proceedings. Jari is an accredited mediator of the Finnish Bar Association.
- Capital markets: equity
- Advised Korona Invest Oy in its acquisition of Lean System business from Tieto Oyj.
- Advised the private shareholders of Tampereen Lääkärikeskus Oy in a transaction where Pihlajalinna Terveys Oy acquired all shares in Tampereen Lääkärikeskus Oy.
- Advised Robit Oyj in its acquisition of Drilling Tools Australia Ltd.
- Advised KPA Unicon Group Oy in its acquisition of Renewa Group.
- Advised Suomen Yliopistokiinteistöt Oy and Pirkanmaan sairaanhoitopiirin kuntayhtymä in a real estate transaction concerning the development of a new building for the University of Tampere at the Kauppi campus in Tampere.
- Partner, Borenius, 2012–
- Specialist Partner, Borenius, 2010–2011
- Attorney, Borenius, 2005–2010
- Partner, Alfa Attorneys, 2001–2005
- Partner, S.J. Nieminen, Taulaniemi & Gadd Attorneys, 1999–2001
- Lawyer, S.J. Nieminen & Taulaniemi Attorneys, 1991–1999
- Bar Admission, 1996, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the bench, 1996, District court of Tampere, Finland
- Master of Laws 1992, University of Lapland, Finland
- Finnish, English