Joona advises our clients on technology, data protection and intellectual property matters. Joona specialises in assignments involving data, including data privacy, and he is an expert in commercial contracts that relate to technology. Joona also advises our clients on matters relating to FinTech based on his experience with financial services regulation and authorisation processes.
Joona joined Borenius as an Associate in 2020, and before that he worked at the firm as a trainee. Joona has also gained several years of experience by working as a trainee at another Finnish business law firm.
In addition to his studies at the University of Helsinki, Joona has studied law at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Master of Laws, 2022, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Bachelor of Laws, 2019, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Sandvik on the acquisition of Akkurate
- Borenius advised Beontag on the acquisition of Confidex
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of Bob the Robot
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of DK&A
- Borenius advised Liesheng on the acquisition of Suunto from Amer Sports