Laura advises clients on questions related to insolvency law, dispute resolution and distressed financing. In addition, Laura has several years of experience in M&A and general corporate law assignments.
Laura joined Borenius in 2018, and before that she worked for a big four audit firm focusing mainly on transactions, corporate arrangements and corporate law. Laura has also worked in another Finnish law firm where she specialised in insolvency law, litigation and M&A assignments.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Senior Legal Counsel, EY, 2018
- Legal Counsel, EY, 2015–2018
- Notary, District Court of Ylivieska-Raahe, 2014
- Senior Associate, Krogerus, 2011–2014
- Associate, Krogerus, 2007–2011
- Court training, 2014, District Court of Ylivieska-Raahe
- Finnish Bar Admission, 2011–2013
- Master of Laws, 2007, University of Lapland, Rovaniemi
- Studies at Universitat de València, Spain, 2004
- Finnish, English