Lauri advises domestic and international clients on all employment law related matters, and he has a deep understanding of executive and employment contract issues. Lauri also provides day-to-day HR and legal advice, and he has solid experience of dispute resolution and arbitration.
Lauri has gained a wealth of leadership and management experience from working at a trade industry organisation. He has helped numerous entities active in the multi-channel market of providing professional and consumer products and services to succeed in Finland and internationally. In addition to employment law, Lauri’s legal experience covers commercial contracts and marketing law.
Lauri joined Borenius in 2020, and he has previously worked as managing director and legal counsel at the Association of Products and Services Trade ETU. Lauri has also worked at other law firms.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2020–
- Managing Director, Association of Products and Services Trade ETU, 2010–2020
- Legal Counsel, Association of Products and Services Trade ETU, 2009–2020
- Partner, Legistum Attorneys, 2005–2009
- Associate, Legistum Attorneys 2004–2005
- Lawyer, National Prosecution Authority, Mikkeli, 2004
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Varkaus, 2003–2004
- Associate, Law Office Jaakko Tuutti, 2002–2003
- Court training, 2004, District Court of Varkaus, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2002, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English