Marius af Schultén advises clients on environmental, land use and energy law as well as on real estate law and transactions. In particular, Marius regularly advises clients on wind power transactions and wind power related regulatory issues as well as on various administrative court proceedings related to environmental law and zoning.
Marius joined Borenius in 2012, and before that he worked as a trainee on our environment team. Marius graduated from the Faculty of Law of the University of Helsinki in 2012, and he has also studied law at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne, France.
In addition, Marius holds a postgraduate degree in business administration from Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil. During his time in Brazil, he also worked at a Brazilian law firm and as a trainee assessor at the Minas Gerais Court of Justice.
- Associate, Borenius, 2012–
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Post graduate degree in business administration, 2015, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish