Marius af Schultén
Marius advises clients on environmental, land use, energy law and on real estate law and transactions. In particular, Marius has extensive experience in renewable energy projects covering project development, transactions and project financing of renewables assets, wind power in particular. Marius also advises on various administrative court proceedings related to environmental law and zoning.
Marius joined Borenius in 2012, and before that he worked as a trainee in our environment team. Marius graduated from the University of Helsinki in 2012 and he has also studied law at the University of Panthéon-Sorbonne, France.
In addition, Marius holds a postgraduate degree in business administration from Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil. During his time in Brazil, he also worked at a Brazilian law firm and as a trainee assessor at the Minas Gerais Court of Justice.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2018–
- Associate, Borenius, 2012–2018
- Bar Admission, 2018, Helsinki, Finland
- Post graduate degree in business administration, 2015, Fundação Dom Cabral, Brazil
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish