Monika assists attorneys who provide legal advice primarily to Finnish and Nordic-owned companies doing business in the US. She works closely with Borenius attorneys who provide comprehensive legal advice and help clients determine the appropriate steps to take when forming or expanding their business in the United States. Monika and her team can answer various questions related to the process of starting a business, a start-up company, a subsidiary company, or a holding company. In addition, Monika is involved in M&A transactions undertaken by Finnish companies in the US.
- Law Clerk, Borenius, 2020–
- Associate Trainee, Borenius, Summer 2019
- Passed the October 2020 New York State Bar Examination, seeking admission in New York and New Jersey
- J.D., New York Law School, 2020
- B.A., Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business, 2016
- English, Polish, Spanish