Niki is specialised in questions related to dispute resolution. In addition to both domestic and international litigation and arbitration, Niki also advises clients on general corporate and commercial law as well as employment law. Niki frequently represents clients in both arbitration and court proceedings relating to e.g. sale of goods, construction and real estate, joint venture projects, corporate conflicts and insolvency. Niki has also gained experience in corporate crime-related work and Administrative Court proceedings.
Prior to joining Borenius in 2012, Niki worked as an Associate Lawyer at another Finnish law firm and trained on the bench at the District Court of Helsinki.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2012–
- Trainee District Judge, District Court of Helsinki, 2011–2012
- Associate, Merilampi, 2010–2012
- Lawyer, Consumer Disputes Board, 2009–2010
- Legal & Compliance Assistant, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken, 2007–2009
- Finnish Arbitration Academy, 2016, Finland Chamber of Commerce
- Bar Admission, 2013, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2012, District Court of Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2009, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Swedish, Finnish, English