Sanna advises both international and domestic clients on all aspects of employment law. This includes, for example, a wide range of cases relating to employment contract and company policy matters, collective and trade union matters, occupational safety, business immigration and co-operation procedures. In addition, Sanna has extensive experience in dispute resolution and in M&A transactions.
Sanna joined Borenius in 2016, and before that she worked at another Finnish law firm and at the Arbitration Institute of the Finland Chamber of Commerce.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Sanna has studied law at the Tallinn Law School.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2021–
- Associate, Borenius, 2016–2021
- Trainee District Judge, 2018–2019, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Bar Admission, 2021, Helsinki, Finland
- Trained on the Bench, 2019, District Court of Itä-Uusimaa, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2015, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised CapMan Buyout on their investment in Netox
- Borenius advised Delete Finland on its divestment of Delete Ympäristöpalvelut
- Borenius advised Beontag on the acquisition of Confidex
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of Bob the Robot
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of DK&A