Susanna advises clients on M&A as well as information technology and data protection related questions.
Prior to graduation, Susanna worked as a Trainee at Borenius. She has also gained experience as a Trainee at another Finnish law firm, at a Trade Union and at the Headquarters of the United Nations in New York specialising in procurement law as well as at the European Parliament in Brussels specialising in intellectual property rights and company law.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Susanna has studied law at the Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, France.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017‒
- Associate, Borenius, 2013‒2017
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish