Susanna advises clients on M&A as well as information technology and data protection related questions.
Prior to graduation, Susanna worked as Trainee at Borenius. She has also gained experience as a trainee at another Finnish law firm, at a Trade Union and at the Headquarters of the United Nations in New York specialising in procurement law as well as at the European Parliament in Brussels specialising in intellectual property rights and company law.
In addition to her studies at the University of Helsinki, Susanna has studied law at the Jean Moulin Lyon 3 University, France.
Susanna is currently on parental leave.
- Senior Associate, Borenius, 2017–
- Associate, Borenius, 2013–2017
- Bar Admission, 2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Master of Laws, 2012, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Finnish, English, Swedish
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Proventia on the private placement of shares to EAB Private Equity
- Borenius advised Mandatum Asset Management on the structuring of Mandatum Group
- Borenius advised the OP Financial Group on the combination of mobile wallets business
- Borenius advised the owners on the sale of Housemarque
- Borenius advised Raisio on the acquisition of Verso Food