Tai advises our clients on matters related to M&A and corporate law.
Tai joined Borenius as an Associate in 2022. Prior to his graduation, Tai worked as a trainee at the firm.
In addition to his completed law degree, Tai is currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance at the Hanken School of Economics.
- Associate, Borenius, 2022–
- Master of Laws, 2021, University of Helsinki
- Swedish, Finnish, English
Related references and news
- Borenius advised Davie on the purchase of the assets of Helsinki Shipyard
- Borenius advised Trescal International on the acquisition of the Nordic Service Group
- Borenius advised Sandvik on the acquisition of Akkurate
- Borenius advised Juuri Partners on its acquisition of a minority stake in Taratest
- Borenius advised The North Alliance on its acquisition of Bob the Robot