We advised Siili Solutions Plc (“Siili”) on its initial public offering (“IPO”) on Nasdaq Helsinki main market. Trading on Siili’s shares began on the main market on 20 April 2016. Siili is a small-cap company within the technology sector, and the second company to move from Nasdaq First North Finland to Nasdaq Helsinki main market. Initially Siili was admitted to trading on Nasdaq First North on 15 October 2012.
Siili is a Finnish IT company established in 2005 and it is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with operations in Oulu (Finland), Wroclaw (Poland), and Berlin (Germany).
“We are more than excited to see a second company transfer from Nasdaq First North Finland to Nasdaq Helsinki main market in less than three weeks. The transfer of Siili demonstrates that the concept of First North really works – it offers a stepping stone to the main market for companies willing and able to grow. We look forward to continuing our cooperation with Siili to support them in all the stages of their growth, and are pleased to provide them with the increased visibility as well as investor awareness that come with a listing on the main market,” says Henrik Husman, the President of Nasdaq Helsinki.
Borenius’ capital markets practice is widely recognized as one of the best in Finland, which can be evidenced by the Tier 1 rankings in the 2016 editions of Legal500 and IFLR1000 and the large transaction volume we carry. For instance, this year we have assisted both two pioneering companies that have transferred from Nasdaq First North Finland to Nasdaq Helsinki main market. In the past 13 months, we have represented eight (8) issuers in their completed Nasdaq Helsinki (main market and First North) IPOs.
These eight (8) IPOs consist of the following transactions:
- Nasdaq Helsinki main list IPO of Consti Group Plc, a Finnish renovation contracting and technical services company;
- Nasdaq Helsinki main list IPO of Evli Bank Plc, a Finnish private bank offering wealth management, capital markets and corporate finance services with operations in Finland, Sweden and Russia;
- Nasdaq Helsinki First North IPO of Elite Asset Management Plc, a Finnish investment services company offering specialized asset management and fund investment services
- Nasdaq Helsinki First North IPO of Talenom Plc, a Finnish accounting and financial support services company;
- Nasdaq Helsinki First North IPO of Robit Plc, a Finnish drilling consumables manufacturer with global operations and own plants in Finland and South Korea;
- Nasdaq Helsinki First North IPO of Detection Technology Plc, a Finnish X-ray component manufacturer with global operations and an own plant in China and an R&D center in Finland;
- Nasdaq Helsinki main market listing of Taaleri Plc, a Finnish wealth management and financing services company transferring to the main market from Nasdaq Helsinki First North; and
- Nasdaq Helsinki main list IPO of Siili Solutions Plc, a Finnish IT company transferring to the main market from Nasdaq Helsinki First North.